Go Bottom

JOHN DEERE 950 4X4 COMPACT UTILITY TRACTOR W LOADER

View my Photos
wbert123
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-08-10          144586

This John Deere Four wheel drive loader tractor checks out very well mechanically. This machine starts right up and runs very well. The engine does not smoke. The transmission goes in all of the gears smoothly. The clutch and brakes check out well on this tractor. I tested the four drive on this tractor out and it works with no problems. The hydraulics and PTO work as they should. This is a good solid John Deere compact tractor and it sells with no reserve!

This size tractor works well on farms for cleaning out stalls and doing general maintenance work around the farm. It will run a 6 foot mower on the back and can use dozens of different category one three point hitch attachments. Anything from putting in a garden to adding a backhoe and using it in a plumbing or or landscaping business can be done with this size machine. These a very versatile little machines that can be used a million different ways and are very powerful for their size.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-08-10          144587

Wbert123,

Great.

Now where might a person go to look at this tractor, and where is the bidding site located?

Without this important information, this post is of no value to anyone.

Or maybe you are interested in buying it? If so, what are looking for in the way of input?

I'm confused.

Joel ....

View my Photos
Murf
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-08-10          144592

I think the confusion is caused by the fact that the gent from Nigeria (or wherever) who originally posted this somehow thinks he's got it in a 'for sale' area.

Please send your deposit right away by Western Union to him, and he promises he will send you the tractor by weeks end via a very reputable shipping company from where he has it at his Uncles place in east Texas.

Just check the classifieds section on this board, you can have your choice of 5 different low hour tractors, with lots of accessories for only $2,900 each!!!

Operators standing by right now to take your call!!!

Honest!!! ;) ....

View my Photos
brenhamite

2007-08-11          144624

Gosh, just what I have been waiting for, a low hour name brand tractor with implements for only $2900.00......

Wait for me wbert123 and I will email my bank routing number and credit card information ASAP to get this unbelievable deal....Or maybe I won't! ....

View my Photos
kleinchris
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-08-11          144625

Hey, wait a second... that' my tractor he's talking about! How does he know all that stuff? However, buyer beware! I broke a hydraulic fitting about three months ago and since then it has sealed itself... but it will come back. And I'm not telling you people which one it was. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login