Go Bottom

JD 7 Backhoe Crowd cylinder

View my Photos
SKUHNLY
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-08-30          94951

Please Help! The crowd cylinder on my JD7 Backhoe is broken and I need a replacement. Any resources to buy a new cylinder. I have one place, surpluscenter.com and I need to know the retracted length, (center of pin to center of pin). any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Scott

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
TomG
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-08-31          95037

I don't know what a crowd cylinder is so maybe I'll learn something. It might be good to take the old cylinder to a hydraulic shop for identification since some cylinders have features other than diameter and retracted length. It must be some break if the dimensions can't be taken from the old cylinder--bent and won't retract maybe.

If I were replacing cylinders, I might want cushioned stops for swing cylinders and lockouts for the stabilizers even if they weren't provided on the original equipment. ....

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-08-31          95048

Is this the cylinder you are looking for? If so, the part # is PT8115 it lists for $429. You can order is from the JDparts website or if you want I get you in touch with Ricky and he can arrange to have the cylinder drop shipped directly to you. That is not likely to be a stocked item at many if any Deere dealers. Rick should be able to get you the cylinder in a week or more probably less.

Link:   BUCKET, BOOM AND DIPPERSTICK CYLINDER

Go Top

Share This

Member Login