Go Bottom

John Deere JD 4410 ehydro fault code 10 reverse coil

View my Photos
Jstorm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-10-01          117218

Just bought this used 02' JD 4410 w/ loader,backhoa, and belly mower (did not install midmount pto for belly mower yet still got to much dirt to move)little over amonth ago at local dealer i thought i had made a good purchace but im thinking not now. after i had got a good chance to really work the tractor i found out that after a good hour of moving dirt around tractor becomes imobile or wont move still can run all the attachments, but no go fwrd or rvrs it shows a flash code of 1 quick and threee slow which is #10 valve output to forward and reverse coil. if you give it time to sit and rest or cool down i will run for a little bit more the longer you let it sit the longer it will move roughly 1 hour of cool down = 1/2 hour of run time the problem seems to be linked to the reverse side , cause you when you ign. off/on to clear code you can run fwrd. all day long its just when you go to back up. its been back to the dealer 2 times already and still not working right. last time they recalibrated the ecu but that didnt cure it. other then this problem i am very pleased with the tractor performance it works and operates just as i would expect it to. anybody run in to this before or have any ideas? thx.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

John Deere JD 4410 ehydro fault code 10 reverse coil

View my Photos
backhoes
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-08-26          145050

im sorry youre having this problem,this has been a real pain for me.dealer charged $822.00 to fix this and i still dont know exactly what they did .this is a great tractor but has way too much electronics.theres basically nothing you can do except send it to dealer and hold your breath.i love my tractor but am growing tired of these damn little quirks ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login