Go Bottom

New 5105

View my Photos
shadowcaster
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-03-21          140618

I am looking to buy a bigger tractor. I currently own a Kubota with no complaints but I want a deere and I need a bigger tractor as well. i am gonna keep my Kubota. I am looking at the 5105 and I am wondering how reliable they are. I have heard a few bad things about them. I found a left over 2006 5105 4wd, mid scv's and loader joystick,draft control for 15,800. I am pretty sure this is a killer deal but I don't want to buy a problem tractor. Thanks in advance for the input.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New 5105

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-03-22          140630

You better grab that deal before they change their mind. I think you will find the 5105 to be a very basic "beans and bullets" reliable and bulletproof design tractor. My neighbor has one and loves his. Pretty much everything on this tractor is off the shelf proven design. It is certainly MUCH more beefy built than the 990 which is another very good machine. If this is the tractor that will work for you, I'd say go for it. I am sure you will be very satisfied with it and the price. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login