Go Bottom

JD-955HST hard to start

View my Photos
loiseau
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-03-25          140719

Hi! JD-955HST hard to start,after it OK.I dont no where problem.Je ne sait pas ou est le problem.J'ai changer filtreur air,fuel filter.J'ai aussi vider le reservoir a diesel.Peut etre un peu d'eau dans le reservoir.Je n'est pas régler le probleme.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

JD-955HST hard to start

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-03-25          140725

loiseau est-ce que vous avez-vous vérifié les prises de lueur pour les assurer fonctionnez correctement ? Vous devrez vérifier chaque prise de lueur pour vérifier la tension appropriée atteignant chaque prise de lueur. Si aucune tension atteignant des prises de lueur, vous peut ne pas devoir remplacer la module de commande de prise de lueur. Si vous avez la tension, enlever chaque prise de lueur et les examiner individuellement avec un voltmètre pour assurer la continuité et les examiner du tracteur tandis qu'enlevé. Ils devraient devenir chauds quand la clef est allumée. Je vous recommande vivement achète un manuel d'entretien technique de réparation de John Deere pour vous aider dans le dépannage. La bonne chance et nous a laissés savent ce que vous trouvez !

English version.....

loiseau have you checked the glow plugs to ensure they are properly functioning? You will have to check each glow plug to verify the proper voltage reaching each glow plug. If no voltage reaching glow plugs, you may have to replace the glow plug control module. If you have voltage, remove each glow plug and individually check them with a voltmeter for continuity and test them of the tractor while removed. They should get hot when the key is turned on. I strongly recommend you purchase a John Deere service manual to aid you in troubleshooting. Good luck and let us know what you find! ....

JD-955HST hard to start

View my Photos
loiseau

2007-03-25          140727

Thank you Chief!Je crois que prises de lueur veux dire,:GLOW PLUG: si je comprend bien.Je vais verifier.
Merci encore. ....

JD-955HST hard to start

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-03-25          140732

Vous êtes en effet très bienvenu ! ....

JD-955HST hard to start

View my Photos
kwschumm

2007-03-25          140734

I'm impressed! I took two years of German in high school and haven't used it since :( ....

JD-955HST hard to start

View my Photos
loiseau

2007-03-25          140737

The glow plug light come on when turn key,after little momment the light turn off.I try to start the tractor,nothing after 1 or 2 try.3 or 4 try to start tractor. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login