Go Bottom

New in town and need help with my 4310

View my Photos
RAHRAH
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-11-17          166895

Hi guys its my first post here but it sure seems like a great spot to be able to go to find knowledge without having to reach out for my dealer! I have a 4310 with about 700hrs on it and its been a great machine. I have experienced electrical problems from brush ripping the wires loose from their connections underneath... I was hoping to be able to purchase one of those xtra armor kits that they sell as the rental upgrades but my dealer cant find a way to get them because they are marked as unavailable to the sales dept. yeah that stinks but it would be a nice find if I could get them. Now for whats really going on with my tractor. It has a code that comes up as one short, 2 long, then a short. Im not sure what its saying but I hardly even know where to start looking for problems! the only problems I have ever had occur were simply wires being pulled apart or coming undone. Im also in the process of servicing all of the fluids in the machine and recognized that there is a filter just behind the flywheel. Is that a transmission filter? will it be using the same hydraulic fluid that I am adding into the rear of the tractor? I also did find 3 wires that are cut close to the main wiring loom that are green/white, red/white, and black. Something on the wire says LVA1118, there might have just been 2 1's instead of three but they dont seem to be conected to anything, only hanging from just behind the drain for the rear end. sorry for the long spill, Im just curious to learn and really cant stand being at the mercy of a sorry dealer!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
jdkid4890
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-11-18          166896

HI. I did some looking around and found that LVA1118 is the MFWD switch. and your dig. code is for the MFWD speed senser. I would bet that your Cruise control does not work. now the wires that are broke there is a conector up from those wires. You can order a LVA1184 sensor that is about 60 dollers or so (you can order it online (i think)) It should be as ez as un bolting the sensor and installing the new one. hope this help. if you need more let me know. Kris

View my Photos
jdkid4890
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-11-18          166897

I forgot you may need a LVU12958 o-ring and or LVU12957 o-ring dont know what one or both. there are less then $1 each. sorry let me know how it goes.
Kris ....

View my Photos
jdkid4890

2009-11-18          166898

Try http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt
It will be # 38,39,40 ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login