Go Bottom

Adding a pic to a posting

View my Photos
bnmdeer
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-03-13          169161

How do I add a pic to a posting? I don't know how to use the Picture/Image URL located below the posting message block. Thanks!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Adding a pic to a posting

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-03-13          169171

You can put a picture on your profile. Yours did not work for some reason but you can try again. I've never had a problem with that feature.

Or, you can place a picture on a website somewhere like photobucket.

Once the picture is accessible with a link then you can give users access to the picture in a few ways. The easiest is to use the 'link' box when posting. Give the picture a title in the Link Title box and then copy and paste the link to the "Link URL" box. Be careful that the http text at the beginning of the link isn't duplicated (easy to do when copy and pasting).

If the link is to a picture you can paste it to the Picture/Image URL box instead of the Link URL box.

You can also put a link or picture inline with your text. When you post there are instructions on how to do that just above the text box where you type your message. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login