Go Bottom

JD 2305 vs kubota bx2360 vs mf 2600

View my Photos
green2345
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-03-31          169650

I am looking at purchasing one of these compacts as my first. Have read some issues with jd pto and repair costs and issues with Kubota ease of use but nothing on mf.
they appear to be cost wise the same. any pros or cons of one verses the other.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
hardwood
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-03-31          169654

Nothing in the business world shocks me anymore but the three companys you mention will likely be around for a long time with parts and service. Parts are high from anybody and any brand will have a lemon now and then.
Your biggest chioce is a good dealer that is a straight shooter and will be there with the parts and service you will need down the road with any of them. Staying local has a lot to be said for it too, saving the sales tax by going a state or two away can come back to bite you too when you need service. I think they are somewhat required to handle warranty where ever you buy but you'll likely find yourself at the bottom of the list for a while. ....

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-03-31          169662

You might get some info on the site CompactTractorReviews. But all three are longstanding brands, so I'd go with the nearest and most helpful dealer. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login