Go Bottom

318 loader

View my Photos
Lila93
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-11-11          68508

Has anyone ever built a front loader for the JD318? Tough to find these used. Would anyone have one that they could email detailed pictures of so we could see the hydraulic assembly of it?
Thanks,
Lila

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

318 loader

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-11-11          68509

Not sure if you know about the guys at cadplans dot com, but they sell plans for loaders. It might be worth talking to them. ....

Link:   Cadplans

318 loader

View my Photos
Lila

2003-11-11          68510

Yes, I am aware of cadplans. Also PF Engineering in Mass. has plans available. Ideal would be to buy complete setup used but will build if needed. ....

318 loader

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-11-11          68515

Better yet I have had a JD 318 that was like new with a loader and a belly 48" I believe. You could have one or the other, nothing in between loader or mower from what I can remember. Took about an hour to change from what I can remember. The unit had 60 hours on it. had a group of rear weights about 5 or six suitcase style on a bracket hung to the rear, rear wheel weights that reminded me of our 75lb each weights as well as loaded tires. Don't ask it to backup a 10 degree slope and hit a bump with even an empty bucket! This was nearly helpless of a unit, I remember an old Cadet that a customer had that was just as bad. It is not the model or make it's the design concept in general. Three hundred lbs max lift and nothing to move it! ....

318 loader

View my Photos
itsgottobegreen

2003-11-13          68656

Have to looked at weekendfreedommachines.org there is a guy that has one for $2600 i think. My friend Mr. Golly has a 420 with the 44 loader, he doesn't have a mower deck on it. I think the loader runs off its own pump connected to the mid pto. That why it has its own set of hydro controls. I asked him next time i see him. Try cadplans they have pretty good plans. ....

318 loader

View my Photos
sergeant

2003-11-13          68699

For about $2,500 Kiwk-way loader company makes a loader for the 318 to run of either tractors own hydraulic or mid pto. ....

Link:   

Click Here

318 loader

View my Photos
Art White

2003-11-14          68708

sergent, it's tough to get 2000 out of a good clean used one. I don't think even sentimental value could justify another 2500 being spent on a tractor that old. ....

318 loader

View my Photos
bucdon

2009-08-16          164967

Is this a #44 loader and what are you asking for it. Looking to purchase one for my 430 john deere which weighs around 1170 lbs. Also would want the weights. Whayt is the weight of the 318 tractor. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login