Go Bottom

Clutch Adjustment Kioti LK3054

View my Photos
Joel
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

1999-12-11          10893

Does anyone know how to adjust the two stage clutch in a Kioti LK3054 Tractor ?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Mike

1999-12-20          11325

It takes a special wrench, you can make out of an old 14 mm, to unlock the lock nuts on 3 through bolts on the outside perimeter of the drive clutch pressure plate. With the locknuts released, you can use a socket to adjust the 3 bolts in or out to make the clutch engage sooner or later. Then retighten the locknuts. You can see the bolts thru the inspection plate om the right side of the tractor.
The pressure plate will turn (if out of gear) to see all 3 bolts. You'll see what I mean about the special wrench when you look inside. Cheers, Mike ....

View my Photos
WELLSY

2009-11-12          166827

I have a quick question. I have a 3054 which has lost all movement on the clutch pedal. The pedal will not even move an inch. I have disconnected the whole pedal and linkage to eliminate the problem being in the linkage or pedal assembly. The cluth lever itself will not budge. Can someone point me in the right direction with a possible cause and repair procedure. ....

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-11-13          166834

Try KiotiClub.com ....

View my Photos
Grumpyoldman53

2021-05-27          200345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike | view 11325
It takes a special wrench, you can make out of an old 14 mm, to unlock the lock nuts on 3 through bolts on the outside perimeter of the drive clutch pressure plate.With the locknuts released, you can use a socket to adjust the 3 bolts in or out to make the clutch engage sooner or later.Then retighten the locknuts. You can see the bolts thru the inspection plate om the right side of the tractor.The pressure plate will turn (if out of gear) to see all 3 bolts.You'll see what I mean about the special wrench when you look inside.Cheers,Mike

Do you have a pic of the wrench you made? ....

View my Photos
Stoutimore

2022-09-25          201338

I too am having a problem adjusting the clutch-throwout bearing on a Kioti LK3052 (2-wheel drive version of the LK3054). An earlier poster said:
-----
It takes a special wrench, you can make out of an old 14 mm, to unlock the lock nuts on 3 through bolts on the outside perimeter of the drive clutch pressure plate.With the locknuts released, you can use a socket to adjust the 3 bolts in or out to make the clutch engage sooner or later.Then retighten the locknuts. You can see the bolts thru the inspection plate om the right side of the tractor.The pressure plate will turn (if out of gear) to see all 3 bolts.You will see what I mean about the special wrench when you look inside.Cheers,Mike
-----
On mine, the lock nuts on the adjustment bolts are only 12 mm; the adjustment bolt heads are 14 mm; and there is no way a socket would fit onto the heads of the adjustment bolts because they almost contact the throwout bearing. (This is the gap we are adjusting to mere .000 s of an inch). ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login