Go Bottom

Proud new owner

View my Photos
bgbniner
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-03-01          125333

Ok guys, I did it. I have been looking and listening for over 4 months, learning everything I could about the big three, Kioti, etc. and have finally made my new purchase. I went with the CK30 HST with a KL130 loader, 60" bucket, 2365 Bh with a 12" bucket and loaded turfs. This prized new possession will be used to pull a 6' pulverizer and grading dirt, as well as many other tasks for my landscaping biz. Anyway, I went with the Kioti because of its weight (better HP to weight ratio to get the ponies to the ground) as well as the stronger build and lift capacities from front to back. I can't wait to go and pick it up on Saturday, and would like to thank all of you who (knowingly or not) helped me with this decision, as well as Beth and everyone at Van Paemmel Equipment in Armada, MI. (If you're in the area they are great to work with!)

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Proud new owner

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-01          125334

Congratulation on the new piece of iron! Kioti makes a real nice tractor and I am sure you will be very happy with it. Be sure to give us some periodic updates and feedback as time goes on and with use. ....

Proud new owner

View my Photos
yooperpete
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-03-01          125345

Congrats on your purchase! I get through your hometown often calling on Hemlock SemiConductor. Particulary like the burgers at the Farmer's Tavern. That's some nice country overthere! ....

Proud new owner

View my Photos
bgbniner
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-03-01          125351

Yooperpete,
Hey, I really like the looks of that pulverizer. Did you make that, or buy it, and where? Yes, I too enjoy Farmer's, and live about two miles from there. Anyway, let me know about the pulverizer.
Thanks ....

Proud new owner

View my Photos
yooperpete

2006-03-01          125357

Yes, I had the pulverizer made here in our shop. I fashioned it after a landpride but then put the expanded metal roller on it. I need to put a heavier shaft through the roller and more spring tension on the arms if more are built.

Was planning on selling them but my manufacturing cost was to high and marketing was difficult. Most contractors are going to powered units. If you want to try it out, give me a shout, its at our shop about 20-25 miles from you, a little east of I-75 just off M-46. It is just setting outside getting rusty. Usually use it only a couple of times a year and have lent it out to some local contractors. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login