Go Bottom

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
kidkioti
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-05-25          142443

New TractorPoint Forum Member as of 24 May 2007. Greetings to our Family of Tractor Enthusiasts. Just finalized a deal on a New Kioti CK 25 w/loader that I expect to be delivered in about 1-2 weeks. We'll see! Spent some time visiting the different Compact Tractor Dealers in the area. New Holland, Kubota, Agro, Tym, Zetor, & Mahindra. Looking for something in the 20 - 30 hp. I like them all and they would all work for what I have on my little 3 acre spread. The Kioti Dealer came up with a bit more savings on the package. Had an old Ford 800 - Model 850 as trade that helped.

Will need a blade to go along with the loader. Does anybody know if there are any blades available that will fit on the loader? Need a blade that pivot to either side as well as straight for grading gravel & pushing snow :-) used would be satisfactory. Cost effective!

The Groups input would be very much appreciated & welcomed. Feel free to email off list if you prefer with your comments & suggestions. Thank you! kidkioti

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-25          142444

We sell the Curtis for most snow plowing applications. They have a skid steer Q-tach blade that can be full hydraulic angle or manual angle. ....

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
kleinchris

2007-06-28          143313

How is that new CK25 doing for you? I am looking at the same, mainly for plowing snow in a few years when I make it back up to Colorado. Kioti is one of the few that I have narrowed down to. If you are still looking for a blade, check out this site: http://www.curtiscabs.com/tractor_loader.html ....

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
kidkioti

2007-07-07          143499

Hi kleinchris - Gotten a bit behind on my Groups Forum. Nice to hear from you. So far the Kioti CK 25 has 25 hrs. on it.

Have used it to put down a road base on the driveway. Had the gravel delivered and the Kioti did the rest. Spreading & grading, etc. There is a learning curve for me when using FEL, etc. No real big deal but as an older owner....

In the process of purchasing a set of duo link chains to assist with the snow plowing. Will probably also get a 3 pt rear blade as mentioned.

May not invest in the Q-tach blade for front. The FEL may be needed to move drifts.

Thanks again for your note & help. Hope that you're able to get it narrowed down. Keep us posted. Have had the Kioti for over a month now and no problems have turned up.

KidKioti ....

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-07-08          143503

KidKioti,

You might want to register at Proxibid.com, and then become an active participant in the auctions they offer there.

Used three-point implements come up for sale very often at Proxibid.

Today, July 8, 2007, there is an auction in Colorado which has a 3pt one bottom plow, a 4ft. harrow, and a PTO driven brush hog mower......all of which would work well on your Kioti tractor.

The best part about Proxibid, is that you can attend any auction from the comfort of your own home, as they make it possible to place bids live, on-line, as the auction is in progress. I am a regular bidder at Proxibid. It's amazing what a guy can find, and at very reasonable prices.

Click on the link I've included below. Signing up to become a registered member is quick and easy.

Enjoy your new tractor!

Joel ....

Link:   

Click Here

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
kleinchris

2007-07-17          143802

Glad to hear everything is going good with the new tractor. However, I would love to hear good new from you next December, after a couple of feet of snow. ....

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
beagle

2007-08-16          144735

We carry 66" and 72" Front Mount Quick attach blades for the CK25. They are hydraulic lift and angle. We ussually put the 72" blade on the CK25. The blade is subframe mounted, and uses the FEL valve for the hydraulics.

We also have a bucket blade for a little less money. For snow plowing, the subframe power angle blade works great.

Let me know if you are interested in more information. ....

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
kleinchris

2007-08-16          144740

I am interested. Can this blade fit other machines? Price? ....

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
beagle

2007-08-16          144742

Yes, we put them on other tractors. The subframe is different for each manufacturer. If we have done the tractor, or have access to the same model, we can make the subframe.

66" Blade with Hyd. Lift and Angle - $1675
72" Blade with Hyd. Lift and Angle - $1900
Prices include all hydraulics (except FEL Valve) and subframe.

The manual angle blade for the FEL Buckets are

66" - $875
72" - $1100

We woulsd just need some dimensions of the bucket. We mount our Forks, Bale Spears, Blades, etc. off a load bar attached accross the front of the loader bucket. We don't hang anything off the cutting edge like some other manufacturers. We have seen too many bent up buckets from cutting edge mounted attachments. ....

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
kleinchris

2007-08-16          144749

Does this blade hook onto the FEL arms at all? If not, do I need to take the FEL off? ....

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
beagle

2007-08-17          144759

The subframe blades do not mount to the loader at all. You take the loader off the tractor, but not the loader mount brackets. Just drop the loader and install the blade.

The second type of blade mounts to the loader bucket. You would use the float position of the FEL valve to plow. It is a manual angle balde. ....

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
BCAAFD

2007-08-20          144848

Beagle do you have any photos of the blade that attachs to the loader? Also were in MI are you located?

KC ....

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
DennisCTB

2007-10-28          147488

Hey Beagle did you ever post those pix? ....

Kioti CK 25 W Loader

View my Photos
beagle

2007-11-20          148522

Sorry, I did not post the pics. Been busy getting ready for the snow. We have gotten away from mounting our blades directly to the bucket. We did some field trials and didn't like the way the blade works.

We have done several subframe mounts this year, including a KIOTI CK35. I can post pics of the CK35 with a 72" subframe blade, or a KIOTI DK45 with a 84" subframe blade. We've also done Kubotas and other KIOTI models.

Thanks ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login