Go Bottom

front loader and hydraulics

View my Photos
southtexas
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-07-01          179245

need a complete front loader assembly including hydraulics for my 2002 DK45 to stack and move round hay bails. checked with dealer and quoted a price of approx. $5K. ouch!
I'm unable to locate a used package or determine if another brand product will fit. could use some suggestions and possible alternative USA net sites to locate a used loader assembly. will need a bucket and/or forks too, but they are easily found.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-07-01          179252

You might haggle with other Kioti dealers, but FELs are costly, rare on the used market, and unlikely to fit when you do find one. Email loader makers for what model, if any, will mate with your machine. They may be less than the Kioti one. I'd recommend professional installation. ....

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-07-01          179254

Maybe not all but some companies show on their web site the models that fit different model tractors. Know that at least one tractor sales person felt very strongly about using only the brand as the tractor. Said they build to leave access to service points where the after market does not. As to used one have seen them on ebay. You might check Craig's list and just do a google search but there are used equipment sites also. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login