Go Bottom

Kubota and ECHO Announce U S Dealer Alliance

View my Photos
DennisCTB
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-03-13          189538

TORRANCE, Calif. (February 11, 2014) – Kubota Tractor Corporation and ECHO Incorporated announced today a U.S. Dealer Alliance aimed at growing their combined sales within the commercial turf and consumer lawn and garden markets. As part of the alliance, ECHO and Shindaiwa will become the preferred brands of hand held outdoor power equipment within the Kubota dealer network. The alliance also names ECHO Bear Cat as a preferred brand of chippers, shredders, log splitters and wheeled trimmers within the Kubota dealer network.
According to Todd Stucke, Kubota Vice President of Agriculture and Turf Equipment, the Kubota dealer network includes over 1,100 sales and service locations. "We are excited about the opportunity to bring ECHO, Shindaiwa and ECHO Bear Cat products into the Kubota dealer network," says Stucke. "These brands are well known in the market and they allow Kubota dealers to position a complete line up of products to commercial landscapers and homeowners alike."
Mike Best, ECHO Vice President of Sales & Marketing, suggests that the alliance is a natural fit for the two companies. He explains, "There is a tremendous amount of synergy between our companies and brands." ECHO Incorporated and Kubota Tractor Corporation both have parent companies headquartered in Japan, are both known for engineering and manufacturing professional grade products and both target commercial users and large land owners. "By leveraging our common strengths, both companies will be well positioned for future growth in the months and years ahead," concludes Best.
A series of joint sales and marketing programs will be rolled out this year, at which time Kubota dealers can begin expanding their customer product offerings to include ECHO, Shindaiwa and ECHO Bear Cat products.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota and ECHO Announce U S Dealer Alliance

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2014-03-17          189597

Was told a few months back ECHO had purchased Shindawa a couple of years back. Understand Shindawa no longer had an EPA approved chainsaw for the US, just know they no longer had one. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login