Go Bottom

B2100 FEL snowblower etc fair price

View my Photos
tomfid
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-07-31          132825

I'm about to go look at a used B2100 at a dealer. Sticker price is $14,000. It has quite a few accessories: loader, front & rear blades, mid mower, snowblower (54"?), soft cab. It has about 640 hours, year unknown but must be '95-'99.

Thanks for any insights as to what would be a fair offer, assuming good condition.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-07-31          132831

You can offer anything you want but that's not to bad of a deal for what you are getting. The B-7510 is the replacement although you have a more common lift assembly for the three point with position control on the 2100. ....

View my Photos
tomfid

2006-07-31          132836

Thanks ... good to know the series heritage. I originally set out to get a 7510 or 7610, but wanted position control and a little less $$$. I assume then that the newer B luxury models like the 2630 are a bigger frame, and the B2100 won't have goodies like cupholders and telescoping arms on the 3pt. ....

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-07-31          132838

Those part you will be missing but I'd like a fridge instead of the cup holder as a cup never gets me far enough away! Now the slider on the telescoping links might be able to be added. The 2630 for sure is a larger chsssis and gives three ranges as well as the options you mentioned but I bet you don't find one for less then 20,000 with that kind of equipment! ....

View my Photos
tomfid

2006-07-31          132842

Right ... another dealer quoted $16,900 for the B2630 & loader. The prices for the snowblower and MMM were high enough that I didn't pursue the question.

Thanks for the input. ....

View my Photos
candoarms

2007-05-11          142000

Hello,

I suppose the area in which you live will largely dictate the price of the machine you're looking at. With a higher demand for these little tractors, you'll end up paying a little more for one.

I just purchased a Kubota B2100HDB model with a Kubota L-301 loader and the 60 belly mower for just under 10,800. My machine has just over 540 hours on it, and the tires are like new.

The prices vary depending mostly on whether or not a trade-in is involved. The dealer was asking 14,500 for mine, until I told him that there would be no trade involved. The price dropped by nearly 3000 dollars at that point.

I wish you the best. I really enjoy my B2100 tractor. It's a great little machine. I've nearly given up fishing, just so I can spend more time on this thing.

Joel ....

View my Photos
tomfid

2007-05-11          142013

That sounds like a lot better price than the one I looked at, which had similar hours but was a little rode hard & put up wet. It had heavy tire wear - more than my old B8100 with 1200 hours - and other parts looked similarly used. The used market for small tractors is very thin here in MT, and Kubotas tend to go at a premium that doesn't make sense to me (too close to new). I wound up getting a NH TC-30 with 60 hours on it for 14k. I really wanted something a little smaller, but the options were few. ....

View my Photos
candoarms

2007-05-11          142016

Tomfid,

I hear you, Sir! I live in North Dakota. (Hello Neighbor!) These large farms don't have much use for a small tractor. The average tractor around here is about the size of an aircraft carrier, with many having twelve tires (three on each corner) and take up both lanes of the highway. Small tractors are very hard to find around here, as well.

I've spent the better part of two years looking for a small tractor. Most of them are located out east, or in the deep south. And with the price of fuel these days, shipping is EXPENSIVE. I finally decided to look for a tractor locally, and my dealer was able to find one for me.

May I suggest a neat place to visit? You might want to try

http://www.tractorhouse.com

On the home page, you'll find a link to tractors under 40 horse. It lists every tractor for sale in the entire nation. You can search by zip code for a tractor near you. For the best deals, you MUST be patient. If you need a tractor today, you'll end up paying more than you really should.

Actually, I'm a bit jealous. The NH TC30 is a very nice little tractor. You might think it's a bit too big for you, but I think you'll find that you will make good use of the power and the lifting capability it offers.

Take care, neighbor.

Joel ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login