Go Bottom

Check on Kubota L245

View my Photos
jamesmcp
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-06-25          143193

Hi,

I've got an option to buy an L245 2WD with 2,065 hours and a 5' finish mower for $4,000. I plan on getting a brush cutter and using them to maintain ~6 acres of flat horse pasture and an acre of lawn.

There's not a lot on the market in the area for me to get a decent comparison. I'm liking the Kubota b/c there's a dealer just down the road.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Check on Kubota L245

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-06-25          143195

Jamesmcp,

Provided the tractor is in reasonably good working order, I think you've found yourself a deal.

Tractorhouse.com has listings for two (2) different L245H Kubota tractors. One is listed at 6500, and the other at 4500 dollars. Neither include any implements.

Should be a good choice for the amount and type of land you are maintaining.

Joel

Check on Kubota L245

View my Photos
jamesmcp
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-06-25          143213

Thanks. I saw those but wasn't sure if they were really indicative. A sample set of 2 isn't exactly definitive, IMO.

I'm hoping to get an FEL for it at some point to help with barn chores and maybe clear the drive. I know 2WD can be a problem but this land is flat, like a pancake. Of course, getting a ROPS is the first order of business. I'm a tractor newbie and flat land or not, I'd find a way to roll it. Can't believe the previous owner didn't spend the $200 to get the rollbar kit.

Go Top

Share This

Member Login