Go Bottom

Kubota L30 discontinued

View my Photos
kangaroo31
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-07-27          144083

Can not find price from some big dealers' websites now.
If price is good, any problem to buy a "New" leftover L3830HST now? I mean parts and maintenance in the feature? Any one has experience to buy a discounted model?
If the price only 300 higher, go for L4400 or this if don't care gear or hst?
SSL QA can dettach whole FEL or just Bucket?
So many questions from a new guy.
Thanks,

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota L30 discontinued

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-07-27          144084

It is up to you as to if it is right for you. The price should be a bit lower. I wouldn't worry about the parts but if you wanted some different options some of those might be a little harder to get as the models change the manufacturers discontinue the kits for different otions. The model seies in itself was a good one and they are great performers. If you are one to not like electronics they were a very basic hydro with out the bells and whistles of the new ones. ....

Kubota L30 discontinued

View my Photos
kangaroo31

2007-07-27          144085

Thanks,White. I wish I is close to you, but it is over 200 miles. But the this time the quota I got is also 200 miles away. So do you mind sent me quotes on L3830HST and L4400 with SSL(QA) Loaders to my email bin(at)findmw.com? Do you company has the roving repair trucks? ....

Kubota L30 discontinued

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-07-27          144087

I don't have a 3830 at this point in left overs and only have a 5030hst available with a 853 loader and industrial tires although I could change those out to a different style. The two hundred miles doesn't hold us back as we cover much of the north east but I know there might be a tractor in between us that a dealer would enjoy selling and servicing.

Kubota L30 discontinued

View my Photos
kangaroo31

2007-07-27          144088

You are a so nice person. But could you let me know the rough price different between 5030hst available with a 853 loader and 3830hst LA723 loader? Other question is the tractor I will most use for vegetable crops, so what is the rough price on the "Creeper" trans option on GL30 GST version? Is that option available on L4400? ....

Kubota L30 discontinued

View my Photos
Art White

2007-07-27          144091

There is no creeper available for the L-4400 or any of the basic Kubota models.
The Grand L-3- series creeper drive available for all models except the hydro's naturally as i is built into the transmission. The retail of the unit uninstalled with out shipping would be $515.00. ROughly depending on how the tractor is spec'd out there is about a five thousand dollar difference between a 3830 gst and a 5030 hydro. ....

Kubota L30 discontinued

View my Photos
kangaroo31

2007-07-27          144092

Thanks, White. Clear now. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login