Go Bottom

New Kubota Financing

View my Photos
EMERICHSALES
Posts: 75 187 Valentine Road, Charlton/Ballston Lake, NY 12019
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-09-27          156884

Check out the New Kubota Rates !!!!

See Link : http://www.kubota.com/f/Finance/promorates.cfm

0% up to 60 months
for Listed Series^
Installment Credit Program
(offer ends12/31/2008)

Maximum Term* A.P.R.** Down Payment Eligible Equipment
36 Months 0.00% 0% down New Kubota: T, GR, G, ZG, ZD, F BX, B, L, M, RTV, CE, TLB
42 Months 0.00% 15% down New Kubota: T, GR, G, ZG, RTV
42 Months 0.00% 0% down New Kubota: ZD, F, BX, B
48 Months 0.00% 15% down New Kubota: ZD, F, BX, B
54 Months 0.00% 0% down New Kubota: L, M, CE, TLB
60 Months 0.00% 15% down New Kubota: L, M, CE, TLB
*Subject to amount financed. See Length of Repayment by Amount Financed chart below.
**Only Kubota and Kubota performance-matched Land Pride equipment are eligible. Inclusion of ineligible equipment may result in a higher blended APR. Dealer document preparation fee may increase APR.
Dealer charge for document preparation fee shall be in accordance with state laws.
^Kubota performance-matched Land Pride Implements and Attachments also eligible

Link:   

Click Here

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New Kubota Financing

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-09-30          156927

Had someone tell me there was a price give up to get this financing by Kubota. Is that correct?

Is there a reason Kubota accepts Land Pride implements into the special financing? Do they own at least some part of them? Land Pride is not common here but don't think the color matches that well. :) kt ....

New Kubota Financing

View my Photos
EMERICHSALES

2008-09-30          156931

Kubota has an alliance with Land Pride.
See Link for info
Link : http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_/ai_n27363182

"This strategic alliance of Kubota and Land Pride brings together two companies committed to quality and user-friendly equipment in the tractor and tractor-mounted implement industries," explains Larry Nenneman, senior director of marketing, Kubota Tractor Corporation. "Land Pride's reputation for manufacturing quality products and outstanding service aligns with Kubota's long-standing commitment to quality, value and innovative products. Offering the two brands at a Kubota dealership - in a 'one-stop' location - helps make it easy for Kubota customers to make tractor and implement package-purchases and find sales, service, and parts for tractors and Kubota-matched implements," he adds.

Emerich Sales & Service inc ....

Link:   

Click Here

New Kubota Financing

View my Photos
kthompson

2008-10-01          156955

But the shade of paint? As I said Land Pride in not big here but it seems LP may would like to ask permission to use a Kubota color. Very serious there. Many people like the colors to match. kt ....

New Kubota Financing

View my Photos
candoarms

2008-10-01          156962

KThompson,

LandPride is one of the few companies that offers their implements in many different colors, designed to match the color of most major tractor manufacturers. Colors offered closely match those offered by John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Case / International, Cub Cadet, etc.

The colors offered by Landpride are as follows:
(Taken rom the LandPride parts manuals offered online)

Gloss Black
Medium Gloss Black
Beige
Green
Orange
Red
Blue
Dark Green Sparkle
Gondo Forest Green
Brite Yellow
Gondo Yellow

When ordering your implements from any LandPride or Kubota dealer, please specify the color you want. See the link below.

Joel ....

Link:   Parts Manual, See Page 4 (Touch up paint part numbers)

New Kubota Financing

View my Photos
kthompson

2008-10-01          156974

Joel, the local Kubota dealership shows to be a LP dealership also. I have never seen an implement there that matched the Kuboat color or at least never noticed one in the few times there. Then it hit me he may not want them in the Kubota color as he is also a Massey dealership. But for this pumpkin owner, I had rather the paint match if a reasonable choice and sad to say, yes I might would buy influenced by that. Sure have had good service with red paint on mowers, real good service. kt ....

New Kubota Financing

View my Photos
EMERICHSALES

2008-10-01          156983

We carry the Land Pride in Mostly Orange. It matches fairly close. We also carry some in the generic Land Pride color for the other brands. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login