Go Bottom

MSRP vs Dealer Invoice on L4630

View my Photos
Hogsticker
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-04-08          82538

I'm in the market to negotiate with a dealer for an L4630 w/ front end loader and GST.

MSRP looks like ~ $27k, was wondering if anyone knows what the typical markup on Kubota tractors would be.

Or if you've purchased one recently I'd like to know what kind of deal you were able to make.

Thanks,
Sticker

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
TNCHRIS

2004-04-08          82539

check out this link. should be able to buy close to these prices. about 22,800. have you looked at a 4330hst? engine torque is the same, same engine.pto is 540 at 2440 ,gst is 2550 and all other hst are 2640, i like not cranking wide open for pto speed.4330hst sould be about 500 less with same loader. i don't think you could tell a 43 from a 46 blindfolded. had dealers tell me you can't tell between 31 and 34 only 3 ftlbs torque differance there, most arround here don,t even stock the 34's. ....

Link:   state of mn contract bids most brands

View my Photos
tscholz

2007-03-11          140373

I just purchased a 2006 Kubota L4630 w/ a front loader and a 6 foot Bush Hog - cash price was $23,000 or I could finance it with 0% interest loan over 3 yrs for a price of $24,500 from Tri-County Power Equipment in Jefferson City, TN 865-475-6025. ....

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-03-11          140379

FYI, Like budgets, sales quotas and sales predictions in the business world, "Dealer Invoice" can be any price the dealer feels like stating. There is generally no relation to MSRP, which is also a dreamed up number by the mfg.; "Factory Invoice" is what the dealer pays for the item. When I bought my Blue the dealer showed me the Factory Invoice (I was getting a Ford Motor Co. Employee Discount of which the dealer participated, so he was obligated to show me the actual price). The same dealer gave me an unoffical employee discount on a skid steer which didn't qualify for the official discount. He then showed me the FI, and added 6% which is what Ford was rebating him for my other sale. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login