Go Bottom

BX25 OPERATING MANUALS

View my Photos
Alfred
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-12-30          158946

I am new to the tractor world I just got my first tractor Bx25 upon receipt I receive no operating manuals (I was told that they are not published yet from my dealer) I want to know if that's true with all that I have read on the BX25 there is no mentioned of this PLEASE LET ME KNOW I bought Dec. 12-08

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

BX25 OPERATING MANUALS

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-12-30          158949

Alfred,

It's highly possible that Kubota doesn't have a manual available for your tractor yet. They may have found an error in the manual and have simply stopped producing copies until a corrected version is available. This happens quite frequently with new production equipment.

Joel ....

BX25 OPERATING MANUALS

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-12-31          158956

Don't know about Canada but they are here in the US. We do loose them from time to time or they might get to grease covered or wet and need to order to replace those for customers. It shouldn't take to long normally to get them but it might take a little patience. We sometimes give a near fit for the unit to help get by in the interm. ....

BX25 OPERATING MANUALS

View my Photos
kthompson

2008-12-31          158960

Alfred, enjoy the tractor and congratulations. Welcome to TP. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login