Go Bottom

Control layout

View my Photos
AlbertaDan
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-03-18          161214

Does anyone have experience with the layout of both the JD2305 and Kubota BX2360. I have heard that the JD has more user friendly controls. I don't have an option to actually sit on a Kubota as the nearest dealer for each is a 4 hr drive from where I am living. I have spoken with dealers in the pace where I will be using the tractors and there is a $2,500 price difference in the two.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Control layout

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-03-18          161237

Tractor controls are pretty basic and rarely of concern unless you're operating something demanding like a backhoe or 6-way blade. I've not seen an adjustable steering wheel, though they may exist.

If you're a big guy, tractors are not made for Sumo wrestlers, and every Japanese adult male is 5'3" weighing 103 lbs. Must be a law over there. So check you can hop up comfortably and sit without feeling squished.

Despite a design-life of 50 years, a tractor is more dependent on the selling dealer than a car is. So I'd hesitate if the nearest one were four hours distant. Both those makes are top-notch and longstanding. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login