Go Bottom

New Tractor

View my Photos
kgberman
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-06-30          163737

Hi All,

I’m looking to buy my first tractor and have narrowed it down to a Kubota L-3940HST and a Deere 4105. We will be mowing about 25 acres with a bush hog and 4 with a finish mower. I need a front loader for light material handling and a small amount of dirt work. Has anyone had any experiences with either tractor?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New Tractor

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-05          163802

duplicated post ....

New Tractor

View my Photos
philbar
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-07-05          163818

I have an L2800 HST for about that same service. Look into getting an "Add-A-Grapple" for the bucket. If you are by yourself, you can pick up a lot of different things with it, not just the downed wood and brush that you would imagine. I've moved furniture, a generator, a lot of stuff that would have been back breakers. Also, if you think you might just need a backhoe, go on and get it. I'm sorry I didn't. I think that the pricing as part of a package would be a bargain. ....

New Tractor

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-07-05          163819

Like Kenny said this is a duplicated post. I suggest anyone wanting to add to this discussion go to the original on-going one. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login