Go Bottom

Kubota GR 2110

View my Photos
Ronbo10
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-08-09          172927

Any feedback about this model on overall opinion especially on quality of cut with a 48" deck

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota GR 2110

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-08-10          172985

If you want the most mower taking up the least space, or a garden tractor that will outlast all your neighbors' put together, that's it.

If you want a utility tractor that takes front and rear implements, or a $1000 ride-on, that's not it. ....

Kubota GR 2110

View my Photos
Ronbo10

2010-08-10          173011

Thanks, This is helpful information. I only want it for mowing, and maybe later on a plow or a bagging system for grass and leaves. ....

Kubota GR 2110

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-08-12          173059

I'm mowing my yard with a 2110/54 and I feel that it would be ideal for homeowners in our area. It takes a great snowblower and with the four wheel drive and tight turning radius it would be hard to beat.

We had a party on Sunday and half the there guys were on it and loved it! ....

Kubota GR 2110

View my Photos
Ronbo10

2010-08-12          173065

Thanks,
I have, since my original post, purchased a GR 2110/48 Diesel and it's really a great piece of equipment. Only on it for about an hour so far and it mows just fine. The grass was a little high and thick and it buzzed through with no problem. The quality of the cut even rivaled my old Simplicity. Very happy with it, also has a really tight turning radius. Even eliminated some of the trim work. ....

Kubota GR 2110

View my Photos
Iowafun

2010-10-11          174530

Looking at the GR as well...so after some time on it, you still like it? How is the steering?

(note: used to be Iowafun, moved to WI, sold the big tractor due to city living, ironically, now work for Case-New Holland but I can't get a NH 1025 past the wife) ....

Kubota GR 2110

View my Photos
kthompson

2010-10-12          174541

OK, help me here, Did Dennis get you back to Iowafun? What state did you end up in? It really is good to see you back. KT ....

Kubota GR 2110

View my Photos
Iowafun

2010-10-12          174546

I ended up in Wisconsin. Job I moved for was a nightmare, move was a nightmare. Sold my JD cut since it was too much for living in the burbs with only 1 acre. But for awhile I had the biggest lawn mower in the neighborhood!

Ironically, I quit that job and now I work for Case - New Holland. I'd prefer a NH 1025 but the employee discount is only ok at best, but I can get into a used Kubota GR for about 1/3 the price. ....

Kubota GR 2110

View my Photos
auerbach

2010-10-13          174552

Congrats Ronbo. It should outlast you. When I bought a similar new rig last year (diesel and very costly) before putting it into service (except to confirm it worked) I car-waxed all the non-engine painted surfaces. Makes it easier to keep clean and might help the paint last. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login