Go Bottom

Kubota B2920 HTM

View my Photos
cglara
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-03-23          177521

I have a 2008 Kubota B2920. The tractor stalled out when using the loader. When I tried to restart the motor, it made a click when the key is turned on the glow plug position. There is no response when switched to the start position. I have checked all connections and even took out the starter and had it checked. It checked out fine. There has to be some kind of cut off relay system to cause this to not kick the starter over.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota B2920 HTM

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-03-23          177529

Don't know the 'bota line but I'd check or temporarily jump the safety cutouts (such as under the seat and the clutch pedal), the electrical circuits such as the battery ground, and the fuel cutoff if it has one.

If nothing shows up I'd buy a remote starter at an auto-supply shop, the kind that has coming from a central button two leads each ending in an alligator, around $10. One lead goes to the battery +, the other to the starter terminal. Get in the seat, have someone press the button to activate the starter directly. (You can just short the starter terminals but that's not the best idea.) If that works, it's not the battery or starter. ....

Kubota B2920 HTM

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-03-25          177593

I second the safety switch check! ....

Kubota B2920 HTM

View my Photos
cglara
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2011-03-25          177596

Thanks for your advice. I finally giggling all the connections including the attached rake. Lo and behold the tractor started right up. I will squirt WD 40 on all the connections just to make sure they are all making contact. ....

Kubota B2920 HTM

View my Photos
kthompson

2011-03-25          177598

Could even have been a piece of a twig in the wrong place that dropped out with the juggling. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login