Go Bottom

Kubota 3240 HST creeping

View my Photos
PaddyWhack
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2015-04-30          192689

I have a Kubota 3240 and it has started always wanting to drive forward. I have gone through the linkage, lubricated it and it appeared solved. It has come back with a vengeance, and I have had the dealer service out, and we have not found a solution. He is now ready to truck it to the shop and start pressure testing.

Has anyone had this similar experience, and have a solution. This is the worst for me, I have just spread fertilizer, and can't figure how I can do without the machine for long.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Kubota 3240 HST creeping

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2015-05-01          192692

If it can't be adjusted externally then it is internal.
For it to be changing is not good! You may have a problem in the control valve, the pressure tests should verify it.. It should be fixed as soon as possible for the integrity of the hydro.
Yes it does have to come apart!
Kubota mandates that service departments have appropriate training. Larger Kubota dealers might have more hands on experience for the repair.
It is rare that it would be anymore and not to common. In the industry hydro's reliability has been outstanding but from time to time things happen. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login