Go Bottom

Workshop Manual for BX23

View my Photos
bobodude
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-07-28          92151

Does anybody know if the workshop manual for a BX22 (part number 97897-12960) will work for a BX23? Are they simular enough to be safe in doing minor serrvice if needed? Can't seem to find a BX23 manual anywhere on the net. Yeh I know, I won't touch it until the warranty has expired but I'm a teckie and I like to know how things work and go together. Downloaded the parts manual already and that has a wealth of information.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Workshop Manual for BX23

View my Photos
DRankin
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-07-29          92204

There are some upgrades with the BX23(loader controls, cruise control and a couple other things), but I think the basic mechanics are the same.

I noticed just recently that they changed engines when they went from the BX2200 to the BX2230. The BX22 and BX23 are still listed with the same engines. ....

Workshop Manual for BX23

View my Photos
PaulPrince

2004-07-29          92216

Where did you find the parts manual to download? Many of the forum members would like to do the same. ....

Workshop Manual for BX23

View my Photos
bobodude

2004-07-29          92229

Its a pain to get the manuals off the net but if you send me a email, I will be happy to zip them up (bx23,la210,bt600)parts list and email them back. The zipped pdf files is 4.5 meg so if you have just a dialup, it may take awhile to retreive. ....

Workshop Manual for BX23

View my Photos
jdwilson44
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-07-29          92257

You wouldn't by chance have the manuals for the B2410 would you? I actually have a BX23 and have the manuals for that but I am curious to look at a B2410 manual because I wan't to see if there is any parts interchangeability. ....

Workshop Manual for BX23

View my Photos
bobodude

2004-07-29          92258

No, unfortuneately, I only have the parts list for the BX23.
You might try tractorsmart.com. ....

Workshop Manual for BX23

View my Photos
bobodude

2004-07-30          92341

Just ordered the Workshop manual for the Bx23 from Tractorsmart.com for $48. They didn't have it on their website util I emailed them and they said they could get it from Kubota. Don't know what the msrp is but at least I don't have to pay sales tax on it. ....

Workshop Manual for BX23

View my Photos
MAGL11
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-07-21          172459

I read your log. Do you still have zip file on BX23. I love to have a copy. I have a bx22

Thanks
Mike Gervais ....

Workshop Manual for BX23

View my Photos
earthwrks

2010-07-21          172461

That was 6 years ago, so I wouldn't hold my breath for a reply. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login