Go Bottom

lawn vacume

View my Photos
cutter
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2000-11-25          21807

I have an old box trailer I want to convert to a lawn vacume system for my N/H tractor. Does anyone know of a company that would make and sell just the power vacume/blower components needed? I know Blue Bird makes an entire system, but the trailers are a bit small for my use. Thanks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

lawn vacume

View my Photos
Jack in IL
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-11-25          21815

Like you I also made my own lawn vac trailer and then purchased the vacuum unit separately. Both Blue-Bird International and Trac-Vac make suitable units. These are designed to be mounted rigidly onto the rear of the tractor. I just discarded the tractor mounting frame and used the vacuum plus 8 hp engine and hoses to mount on my trailer. You also have to purchase the connector boot for your specific mower deck separately. I have done this with both Trac-Vac and Blue-Bird units with no problem. You only have to fabricate the mounting frame for your trailer. These units can be seen on the websites www.trac-vac.com and www.bluebirdinternational.com. ....

lawn vacume

View my Photos
cutter
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2000-11-25          21819

Thanks Jack. I was on the Bluebird site previously and wrote the factory re: a piecemeal purchase. Haven't heard back, probably due to the holiday. I'll try the other one you provided as well. Cutter. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login