Go Bottom

Great Year for Grass in Northeast

View my Photos
crunch
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-30          142613

So far this year I have had the best grass ever. I am not sure if its the fact that we had good water over the winter and spring or that I used a core aerator on my lawn (for the first time) or that I fertilized well. But its been a week without water and the grass is starting to dry up. But so far this year I am very happy with the grass and plants at my place.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
Art White
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-05-31          142637

We've been so busy that I haven't had the time or for the help to be able to get one ready for me to use. There hasn't been any that I feel the need to bring home to test mow with from the trade-ins either. So we have a landscaper that is a little behind with big dreams so I've had him mowing my lawn. Every four days with mulching blades and he can't believe that he is still leaving a bit of a widrow with no chute on! I've said it before and I'll say it again, to mow this grass is a test for a mower!!! ....

View my Photos
cutter

2007-05-31          142640

Same thing here guys. I need a set of Gator blades for mine to help the process a bit. The last few weeks I have been mowing every three days, if it goes four it really looks terrible.

And last year I never put any fertilizer down. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login