Go Bottom

LongAgri 360

View my Photos
John H. Jones
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-01-26          12243

I am thinking about buying this tractor for medium usage. The specs look great but I have not found anyone with any experience to say this is a good tractor or not. The price I have is 17500 with loader. Please let me know your expeiences with this tractor or dealing with LongAgri. My other option was a JD 4400 with loaderThanksJohn

Link:   

Click Here

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

LongAgri 360

View my Photos
David Young
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-01-29          12313

I've been looking at both the Long 280 and the 360. They are a quality machine manufactured by Lucky Goldstar with Mitsubushi power. As far as I can determine they are a superior machine to other manufacturers in their class. That said they have only been imported for a couple of years so they have no real track record. Another consideration is that Long dealers are far and few between and its been my experience that no matter what machine you own on occassion you need the experience and resources of a dealer. One of the reasons that these tractors are attractive to me is that the local dealer has a solid reputation and Long has a fully stocked parts warehouse in Syracuse so overnight delivery of parts is available. If you live in the northeast parts are not a problem. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login