Go Bottom

Landtrac 360 hydraulics

View my Photos
Ed Henderson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2000-08-26          19152

I am shopping for a new compact tractor and like the looks of the Landtrac 360 but have some reservations about the hydraulic flow rate of only 6gpm. Does anyone have an opinion on what appears to be a low hydraulic flow rate of 6 gpm for the Landtrac 360? Most other tractors of this class are 9 gpm or higher. I like the Landtrac 360 alot with the exception of this one weakness. I want to eventually get a loader for it and possibly a backhoe and I don't want the hydraulics crapping out on me. Any input and opinions is much appreciated. Thanks!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Landtrac 360 hydraulics

View my Photos
jerricn

2004-08-19          93875

Ed,

Sort of confused by your post stating 6gpm for the hydraulic system. My cut sheets and factory literature indicate 8.1gpm for the hydraulic system and 4.1 for the power steering. At any rate neither one is 6 gpm so I assume that what you saw was a mistake. As to loader and backhoe, I expecting recipt of a 360 DTC with 5140M loader and 4008 backhoe this weekend so would be able to better say how well they work, but do not believe you would find them lacking. I am abit leary of the slow cycle time for the loader, but it is not that critical for me.

Jerri ....

Landtrac 360 hydraulics

View my Photos
bobdear

2004-09-18          96773

HAVE A 280 LAND TRAC SAME AS YOURS BUT LITTLE LESS POWER.HAD IT FOR 3 YEARS NO PROBLEMS WITH THE UNIT.WE PICK UP 600 LBS ROUND BALES FOR OUR HORSES AND CATTLE AND USE IT ON ROTARY CUTTER.IT DOES GREAT JOB!HOPE THIS HELPS ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login