Go Bottom

TC 23

View my Photos
dahull
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-04-24          128230

Anyone have a price for a New Holland TC23 with loader and hydro transmission?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC 23

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-26          128395

Have you considered bumping up one size to a 30 or 33? ....

TC 23

View my Photos
brokenarrow
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-04-26          128397

I was looking at those 20's tractors the other day. We had a few in our training center. Alot of difference between those and the tc33 (29) size. I dont see much difference in the 23 (ish) rigs than in the lawn mowers except for the three point and hydraulics. Last time I looked there is not alot of difference in money (when you consider what your getting for the initial 10 grand. ....

TC 23

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2006-04-27          128410

I didn't want to say it Brokenarrow, but you are right: they are really glorified---and overpriced---lawn tractors.
I even get snide comments from my customers on my "little" TC33D, which really t's me off. When I tell them, or better---show them what it will do, they change their perspective (like pulling my 5-yard dump trailer fully loaded with 15,000lb. of sand and concrete down a gravel road). The other day I pulled my buddy's travel trailer around the yard with no problem---he cautioned me that I would at least need my 4x4 diesel Ram because his gasser 3/4 ton Chevy pickup had a tough time pulling it---ah ha! There's the problem right there: it was a Chevy! LOL) ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login