Go Bottom

2006 New Holland TC30 4WD 7308 Loader Review

View my Photos
Ricknd
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-05-16          129440

Got the following quote and am wondering what you folks think of it?
I’ve already heard it’s high just want a few more inputs if possible

2006 TC30 4WD & Loader $17,115
Equip sheet reads as follows
Hydro
LDR Ready
Live rear PTO
2000 RPM Live mid mount PTO
7x14,6PR Ag Bar Rear tires & wheels … I’d get the Ind tires
7308 Fast Pick for LoaderW/TC30 Trac
Basic Loader
2 Function Mid Mount calve & Joystick
60 in Heavy duty bucket

Also Used 60 in Kubota Tiller for $1,750

Total with Tax is $19,378

Lastly I’m looking at a Kubota B7800 with loader and tiller in the same price range and would invite any inputs you might have on that.

Thanks in advance any help you can provide
Rick

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
RedNeck_Randy

2006-05-17          129464

That is to high. From the dealer here at that price it would also include a trailer. ....

View my Photos
brokenarrow

2006-05-18          129517

Ricknd
Different parts of the country have been known to vary in price. You need to do a check in your range that you would be willing to travel (and ABLE to travel) if you need warrenty work. Your dealer will be a important part of your purchase.
Do your self a favor and take the time to walk into the dealerships and meet face to face with a salesman. Compare Apples to Apples! This is extremely important. Everything I MEAN EVERYTHING! should be included in your qoute that you plan to compare. Little things add up fast.
I found as much as $3600 difference when buying my tc40 and the funny thing was that some were not qouting apples and apples. They left out a few items I wanted qouted on it. Finally, I would start by calling and talking to a salesman, set up an appointment so they are ready (or atleast let them know you will be coming and around when.
IMO This will determine if they prepair themselves.
Make sure your comfy with the dealership, if not jump ship and pay a bit more at one you are comfortable with.
Thats my opinion, good luck.

View my Photos
jcdozier

2006-05-19          129602

Since you already know the price is high, I can only second BrokenArrow's advice - check out the dealer. I bought what appears to be the same rig last year for under 16K after seriously considering a Kubota. The difference for me was the salesman's attitude and the dealership. Kubota dealer wanted to sell me the light-weight LandPride rotaty cutter he had on hand - made a big issue out of having to order a heavier-duty rotary cutter and also was going to charge me a delivery fee for the equipment. New Holland folks ordered the sturdy Bush Hog I wanted with a smile, delivered the tractor and attachments for free and followed up with an on-site visit a few days later to make sure I wasn't having any problems.

"My" New Holland dealership sells and services compact and bigger agricultural tractors and equipment, and my observations lend me to believe they can handle anything I may need for my TC-30. My observation at the Kubota dealership was that they would be more adept at servicing the zero-turn lawn mowers they had on display. Their parts department looked like it would fit into a telephone booth, and almost everything on display was lawn mower "stuff". The New Holland dealership has a "real farm equipment" parts department, with tractor items on display (hitch pins, hydraulic fluid, gear oil, etc.).

If I was buying this year, I would probably be buying from the same dealership. When I go in for parts, (oil, filters, etc.) the salesman always comes out to say hello and ask how the TC-30 is working out for me. It may seem a small thing, but good customer service counts for a lot in my book. ....

View my Photos
Ricknd

2006-05-20          129608

Rodger that on the customer service ... I hear you loud and clear ... the NH dealership does seem to have more service equipment capacity than the other I'm currently considering.

On another subject ...
I just saw a brand new TC 33DA sitting in their lot as I was driving back from town. Had to stop and double back to check it out ... WOW ... what a sweet looking little machine :-)

I'll keep you posted
And thanks again for the advice
Rick ....

View my Photos
NMessick

2006-05-22          129688

I am going to digress, the price is not outlandish in my opinion. The cost of these things has shot up in the last two years. There is 0/36 financing or $500 cash to consider yet.

View my Photos
SouOre

2008-03-04          151908

As I said on a previous post, I just bought a TC30 with 7308 loader today for $13,995 and -0-% interest for 5 years. This dealer is about 20 miles from me and I have bought and sold other equipment with them.
Before I made the deal, (on the phone), I called two other New Holland dealers in Southern Oregon, much further away. One gave me a price of $15,985 and the other was at, $17,++0. although I did not ask, I figured they were Hydrostatic which I did not want and one had indurstrial tires which I don't care about. I think those prices are more in line with the T-1510 or T-1520.
My dealer bought 150 TC30s last year and has only about 12 left. He gave me impression that they are no longer available, that the T1510 has replaced the TC30 for about 3-grand more. The 1510 is the same tractor except they have a "2-position" draw bar, that would be nice but not for $3,000 I'm sure there must be some other changes tho. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login