Go Bottom

Good deal on a TC25

View my Photos
jjboone101
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2006-10-26          136339

Have the opportunity to buy a '03 NH TC25D with 4x4, hydrostatic transmission. Just over 300 hours and barn kept. Price is under $9000. Good deal?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Good deal on a TC25

View my Photos
hardwood

2006-10-26          136345

JJ; That's a tough question. I think you need to know a lot more about the machine first. Do you know the person who is selling it, why is it for sale, is it stolen? I hate to think that we have to be concerned with the is it stolen issue, but that's kind of real life anymore. Once you are satisfied that everything is legitimate far as ownership, mechanical condition etc, then it's time to talk price. You could check the dealer ads in your aeria for similar tractors to get an idea where you should be pricewise. Best of luck. Frank. ....

Good deal on a TC25

View my Photos
jjboone101

2006-10-26          136347

First and only owner. No major repairs. Only 300 some hours and used for bush hogging. Ads in the area show the same model with same hours for a bit higher in price... ....

Good deal on a TC25

View my Photos
hardwood

2006-10-27          136360

JJ; Dealers usually offer some warranty on tractors with hours that low, so if your buying it "As is-where is" you should pay a bit less than a dealer would charge. If you buy it, enjoy your tractor. Frank. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login