Go Bottom

TZ25DA Used price

View my Photos
mykee50
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-03-21          140613

Hello, I'm looking at a TZ25DA with 80 hrs. It has the 10LA loader and 60" mower w/blower/bagger system. It's real clean. He's asking $12495. And one other question, can you put a small backhoe, also a rototiller on these little guys?
Thanks, Mike, out by Seattle

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TZ25DA Used price

View my Photos
cherron
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-03-22          140655

I did some checking for you on the New Holland TZ25DA. You should have no problem in pulling a Subcompact Tractor Rototiller - and there are a number of different brands out there that should work, however, there doesn't appear to be a backhoe option available for the TZ SCUT series. You'd have to transition to the TC series if you want the backhoe, which are rather expensive in the scheme of things. The price/hours you mentioned seems pretty realistic. The base TZ25DA appears to go for roughly $10,650 (cash), new - slightly higher if financed.

You don't indicate the manufacturer or model of the loader or mid-mount mower, but you've got to figure you're looking in the neighborhood of another $3,200 to $4,000 (new) depending on the manufacturer and model. Hope this helps. :-) ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login