Go Bottom

New Holland TC33D price

View my Photos
rzlincoln
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-10-04          146519

I would like to sell or trade my 2003 TC33D (HST) for a larger tractor. Would appreciate input on a fair asking price.

Tractor includes a 914A 5 foot MMM; 7308 quicktach loader w/ heavy 5' bucket; armrests; block heater; and 3rd set of hydraulics. Has supersteer and R-4 tires. 425 hours.

Thanks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New Holland TC33D price

View my Photos
candoarms
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-10-04          146522

Rzlincoln,

Tractorhouse.com shows several listings for tractors nearly identical to yours.

From what I've seen.....provided I'm looking at the proper machines.........you should be asking somewhere around $19,000 for yours.

If you're in a big hurry to part with it, you might be able to sell it a bit faster by reducing that price by 10%. Depending on your location, it might be better to wait until Spring before putting it on the market, as most people won't have much interest in parking it in their garage over the entire Winter.

May I ask which tractor you plan on purchasing next? Were you happy with your New Holland tractor? Many thanks.

Joel

New Holland TC33D price

View my Photos
rzlincoln
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-10-04          146528

Thanks for the info.

Right now I'm most interested in the Kubota L4240HST. But I'm still shopping. I will look at the TC45 also. There's no JD dealer nearby, so they're out.

I was satisfied with the NH, but not overwhelmed. It has had some minor mechanical problems that I didn't expect to see on a new tractor. I don't care for the SuperSteer. It reduces ground clearance, and has the problem of moving the loader in the opposite direction (initially). With practice I've learned to deal with it, but still a nuicance. Mostly, I'm trading because I need a stronger loader, not because I hate my tractor. I will consider a TC45, but if costs are similar, I'm guessing I'll give Kubota a try. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login