Go Bottom

TC26

View my Photos
BH3131
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-06-20          154737

What would a good price be for a 2006 NH TC26DA with 150 hrs, 12LA FEL, and a 756C BH with an extra bucket? I may have posted to much info in my last post sorry.
Thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC26

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-06-21          154750

Not sure how much help this will be since there doesn't seem to be too many of these for sale, so the advice may be worth what you paid for it :) Tractorhouse has one listed with low hours and a belly mower for 12,900. Machinefinder has one listed with low hours and no implements for 11,600. Both are MFWD with hydro transmission and both are dealer resale asking prices. If you took the 11,600 and add used prices of 2k for the loader and maybe 4k for the backhoe my guess is a dealer retail price would be around $17,500-18,000. If I were selling that's where I'd probably start. ....

TC26

View my Photos
BH3131

2008-06-21          154752

Thanks KW. I was beginning to think that no one was on the site anymore. The responses used to happen super fast. I guess everyone is out on thier tractors this time of year. Any way I am on the fence on buying a used on from my neighbor. he is at 14,800 but I think he will work with me on the price. I have to sell my 2210 to get it. I drove it around and moved a little dirt. It takes some getting used to after having the 2210 for so long. I have read as much as I can about it. know it is stronger than my 2210, but with the way the hydraulics regulate the pressure, it almost seems like the TC26 strains when digging deep into the dirt pile. Can you shed any light on other things I shouldl look for?
Thanks ....

TC26

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-06-21          154765

14.8k seems like a great price. What I know about the NH machines is only a result of lurking and not from personal experience.

Lurking shows that the weak areas of the TC26 tend to be electrical (ignition/starter circuit) and an oil cooler hose that might keep bursting unless a retrofit kit is installed.

Any machine can also be subject to abuse, often accidental. Crawl under it and give it a good exam in all the stress areas looking for cracks, loose bolts, etc. Rear axle, 3ph mount points, backhoe mounts, around the engine bell housing mount points, and front axle. Just give everything a good examination with a strong light looking for things that may not seem right. ....

TC26

View my Photos
BH3131

2008-06-22          154774

Thanks KW. I am still talking to myself about switching tractors. I sure would like to do it. I like the idea of having the BH, just don't know if it will get that much use. I will get under it and see if I can find anything. Thanks again ....

TC26

View my Photos
kthompson

2008-06-23          154781

Is the reason they are wanting to sell make sense to you? Seems they did not have it long. Did they buy it for a project and it is now complete, are they tight financially and need to reduce debt or get cash? The reason for the sale may give you insight also. kt ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login