Go Bottom

TC33D - 2001 - 364 hours

View my Photos
vkesler
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-04-19          83611

I live in Michigan and am looking at purchasing my very first tractor. I have read and visited numerous dealers to compare NH, JD, & Kubota. I decided on the NH since a dealer is right in town. I have found one by private dealer and am not sure if I'm going to get taken on the deal since you don't really know about tractors until you buy one. It's a 2001 TC33D Boomer with 364 hours on it. It has a front loader, live PTO, 4X4 super steer, hydrostatic trans, R4 tires, 3pt. hitch, blah blah blah. You know the rest. There are no other attachments so I would need to buy some. New or used it doesn't matter. I need it to maintain my 1/2 mile long driveway made out of limestone. I want to put up a pole barn, put a deck around my pool, cut swails for water run-off and continue a path around all of the acres (16) so the kids can ride their bikes in the woods. The guy has the tractor listed for $13,300. Is this a good deal? Any further info. on this tractor would be great. I've read most of what has already been said in these forums and am getting good insight. Thanks.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TC33D - 2001 - 364 hours

View my Photos
drcjv.
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-04-19          83648

I am not sure what it is worth ,but a new one like it is running bw $17500.00 and $18000.00 plus tax shipping. ....

TC33D - 2001 - 364 hours

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2004-04-21          83843

yes that is a great deal snach it up. btw i work as a mechanic fo a nh dealer in pa. that tractor is priced very well, is there any visible damage ie. cracks in the fiber glass grill damage ect? ....

TC33D - 2001 - 364 hours

View my Photos
vkesler
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-04-21          83853

There is no visible damage that I can see. I took it for a spin and other than trying to drive for the first time seems to feel right. Then again, this will be my first tractor so what do I know. He kept it in his pole barn and washed it once a week. That's one proud papa. ....

TC33D - 2001 - 364 hours

View my Photos
oneace

2004-04-21          83855

ask if they will give any kind of warnt. or if factory still remains. other than that is sounds like a really good deal gool luck. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login