Go Bottom

TZ24DA Grass Catcher

View my Photos
rwacho
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-02          110637

I'm thinking about adding the new holland grass catcher for my mmm. It seems like the logical thing to do since it's PTO driven. Anyone have one and know what the price range is? Thanks for the info!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TZ24DA Grass Catcher

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-05-02          110651

Retails for around $2,500. and is a pain in the a$$ to remove and install. We have sold only one for the 60+ TZ tractors we have sold. ....

TZ24DA Grass Catcher

View my Photos
MackVision

2005-05-29          111684

I inquired into this as well, and my NH dealer said that if you have 1, to 1.5 acres of leaves or grass, they it might be ok, other than that, he said to get a tow behind with a vac on it. I will have a serious issue with leaves in the fall, the grass stays or I would be raking for a week.... ....

TZ24DA Grass Catcher

View my Photos
URTOAST--Brian
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-10-29          118628

Check out the Caroni Mow and Carry, sweet little toy, I just got one that I have dealing with the local dealer for 3+ years a little sun baked, but new never the less....works very well!

http://www.caroni-spa.com/inglese/mac_agricoli/mowcarry/welcome.html ....

Link:   

Click Here

TZ24DA Grass Catcher

View my Photos
jtfirth

2005-11-01          118762

rwacho,

I agree with Oneace. My NH dealer suggested that I keep my Craftsman DLT2000 with a grass catcher because it'll be cheaper than the NH grass catcher attachment and much less aggrivation. $2200 is pretty steep for an attachment!

Terry ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login