Go Bottom

senstrac not shifting

View my Photos
trbomax
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-07-12          113350

I got the tc35da stuck this w/e , and tried[for the first time in 252 hrs of use] to move the senstrac to "lock". nothing happened and after checking the linkage, the cable is not hooked to anything,nor will it reach the lever. Ther was a loose spring hanging off the lever,so I hooked it to the cable clevis.This puts tension on the cable when the lever is moved, but nothing happens down on the driveshaft end, Am i missing something here ,or what ?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

senstrac not shifting

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-07-12          113370

On those tractors you also have a lever on the deck beside the seat to engage and disengage the MFD as well as the sensitrac lock in lever. You are right in the placement of the spring to the clevis and there is only a slight bit of movement when activating <1/8" which is why there is a spring.

Check the other lever and make sure it is engaged first. If you are unsure and you have a loader lift the wheels off the ground and have some body help you and turn both wheels in the same direction and see if the drive shaft spins. ....

senstrac not shifting

View my Photos
trbomax
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2005-07-12          113380

the actual shift arm only moves 1/8" ? ....

senstrac not shifting

View my Photos
oneace
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2005-07-13          113413

No, down where the cable connects to the sensitrac clutch. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login