Go Bottom

TZ25DA loader croocked

View my Photos
wny770
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-01-06          138502

The loader on my TZ25DA does not contact the ground flat. The right side of the bucket contacts the ground about 2 inches before the left. I tried to level per owners manual, but no good. What to do? I love the tractor!! Thanks to all, and Happy new year.....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

TZ25DA loader croocked

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-01-06          138504

Sorry if this seems obvious. Have you made sure that the tires on left vs. right are the exact same size? Sometimes dealers swap tires around and mistakes are made. ....

TZ25DA loader croocked

View my Photos
wny770

2007-01-06          138505

Yeah, I took my wifes cloth fabric tape measure and measured the tires. They are all VERY close. I thought maybe the mounts are welded croocked??? ....

TZ25DA loader croocked

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-01-06          138510

There was a similar problem reported awhile back. Click on this link to see if it's the same problem. ....

Link:   TZ25 lean

TZ25DA loader croocked

View my Photos
agriman

2007-01-07          138531

With the loader stilled installed and the bucket on a level surface, loosen the loader mount bolts. Sometimes this will help to align the mounts and level the bucket. ....

TZ25DA loader croocked

View my Photos
wr5evk8jj

2007-01-08          138540

I had a quite similar problem, even going through the tractor with a tape measure measuring all sorts of things trying to get a handle on what the problem was. When I brought up the problem when taking the unit in for the 50 hour service, I mentioned it to the dealer. The dealer told me when picking it up that the FEL's attachment brackets were "off" relative to the ground. The solution that they did was to drill out the frame mounting holes where the FEL's brackets attach, or they drilled-out one of the brackets; can't remember which one they drilled. Anyway, that has since solved the problem. The bucket is nice and level now just a fraction of an inch above a concrete floor; it was sitting high on the left side (I think) about an inch with the right side touching. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login