Go Bottom

New Holland TC29 just purchased review

View my Photos
TC29-dude
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2007-09-01          145273

I bought a TC29 today after looking at tractors on line for months. Of course I found this site today after I bought the tractor...go figure.

Here is the scoop. It's a 2001 3x9, 4WD w PS, live PTO, 3 pt/toplink with 829 hours. It has a 7308 loader.

I found it 20 miles from my land and I paid $9700.00 for it delivered. It looks really good and we went over it hard and didn't see any leaks etc. It drove out nicely and all the options worked

So...what do you all think of my find? Steal or deal?

And what do you other TC 29 owners think of them? I wish I would have found this site months ago! arrgghghgh!!

TIA

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

New Holland TC29 just purchased review

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2007-09-01          145274

Welcome to the club!

I haven't priced used machines. I know guys who paid that for slightly newer TZ's with less HP and smaller size. I have a TC33D (hydro, Super Steer, crusie conrtol, all the bells and whistles). Bought new in '02 for $13,500 Out the door. It retailed at over $16,500 and now sells for over $20K.

You will be able to pull any Cat. 1 implement in the 6' wide range, except a brushhog which is way too heavy in the rear without loader (I have no loader). ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login