Go Bottom

TC35 Quick attach compatability with skid steer

View my Photos
BColgan
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-04-10          152870

I have a New Holland TC35 with the quick attach. I would like to purchase an after market rock bucket that works with the "universal quick attach plate". I believe this is used with skid steer attachments.

Is the New Holland quick attach compatible with "universal quick attach plate" attachments or skid steer attachments?

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-04-10          152885

Generally speaking, the skid steer quick-tach(r) will have two over-center levers that actuate locking pins. This is likely what you have, so yes it will work. Keep in mind that all skid steer-style quick-tach(r) since 1996.5 are all standard. However, before that date, there were many different so-called quick-taches, so don't buy a pre-1996 attachment because it may not work. New Holland had their own version as did, Mustang and Bobcat. The Bobcat version became the standard. Conversely, pre-1996 skid steers typically can be retrofitted to use the standard quick-tach(r).

You might want to consider getting a good-quality pallet fork attachment too. They're handy. ....

View my Photos
BColgan
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-04-10          152887

Thanks for the info. I already have pallet fork attachment that I use all the time.

The site where I found the rock bucket also has something called a Stump Bucket. It is basically like a backhoe bucket that attaches via the quick attach. Are you familiar with this attachment? If so what do you think?

I have attached a link to the page. ....

Link:   Stump bucket

Go Top

Share This

Member Login