Go Bottom

Broken Body around instrument panel

View my Photos
uhintexas
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-04-30          178256

I have a New Holland tractor that the body around the instrument panel down to the floor has broken into several pieces and come completely loose from the frame. All the fastening points broke of first and then the entire housing begin to break apart. Has anyone else had that kind of problem? The tractor is a TC29 purchased in 2000 with 1178.4 hours on it.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-04-30          178266

How about critical info like what model, year and how many hours. ....

View my Photos
auerbach

2011-05-02          178288

If you can show that the panel (you might want to learn the maker's part-name for it) wasn't abused, you can apply for a free replacement, either through a dealer or with photos direct to the company. They will reply that the warranty is finished, so you might want to research "implied warranties" in your jurisdiction. ....

View my Photos
cutter

2011-05-10          178404

That looks terrible, sorry for your problems with the TC. I would at least attempt to contact the factory for assessment. I loved my TC29D relative to ergonomics, none better, but had constant issues with it. ....

View my Photos
uhintexas

2011-05-11          178412

Can you give me an idea of some of the problems you had? ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login