Go Bottom

Boomer 8N will not move

View my Photos
spsteve
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-10-19          180937

I went out to use my 2010 Boomer 8N yesterday and found that the tractor starts right up but won't move an inch in either forward or reverse.

No error code but the 'hourglass' stays in the display ever after the tractor is started. I can't remember if it was there all of the time but I don't think so as I have seen other messages appear there like 'RP' and 'N'.

Waiting to hear back from the dealer.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Boomer 8N will not move

View my Photos
kthompson
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2011-10-20          180963

Have you looked to be sure linkage is connected and no pin has dropped out or a stick or such is not allowing clutch to fully engage? If HST have you checked the fluid? If has both a gear and a ranger shift are both in gear? ....

Boomer 8N will not move

View my Photos
spsteve

2011-10-21          180975

The Boomer 8N has a CVT transmission. No clutch or shifters just a forward /neutral / backward lever. All fluid levels are good. ....

Boomer 8N will not move

View my Photos
kthompson

2011-10-23          180992

But it still has linkage, are you sure it is connected and moving fully? ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login