Go Bottom

Boomer TZ24DA and similar New Holland Subcompacts

View my Photos
rwacho
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-04-09          186619

Hello,
I was looking for some assistance with the TSB for cracked fenders on this style of tractor. I don't know what the TSB number is.
It has to do with the mitigating cracks where the seat attaches to the fender. I've seen a post where a TSB is mentioned, but not the TSB number.
I have contacted New Holland out of Wisconsin and my local dealership located in Navasota, TX.
I'm hoping that someone knows the TSB number so I can give it to the dealership. I don't seem to be getting too quick of a response from them. Thanks!

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Boomer TZ24DA and similar New Holland Subcompacts

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2013-04-11          186665

In my opinion, for what it's worth, it's not the owner's obligation to quote a TSB number or even to invoke a TSB remedy. Just mention that you're heading for a consumer protection government agency and a personal lawyer for resolution -- unless the dealer can offer a simpler solution. If there's no satisfactory offer, head to Small Claims Court, naming the dealer (especially if that's where you got it) as defendant. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login