Go Bottom

250a nortrac where to check hydraulic fliud

View my Photos
fastdart360
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-05-10          162647

i have a 250a nortrac and just got it the other day, i see the dipstick tube for the oil but were do you check the hydraulic fluid and were are the other fluids to be checked located. thanks andy

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-05-10          162653

Hydraulic sump is under the seat. Fill/vent is top rear, you might have to slide the seat forward for full access. Should have a dipstick attached, likely with one mark. I consider that the full mark, and only add fluid when the dipstick comes out dry. Don't screw it back in to check fluid level, just set it on the hole.

Engine oil dipstick in the normal place, tranny/diff should be in front of the seat - perhaps painted red. Front diff same thing.

Didn't you get manuals with it?

Edit: I just realized you typed 250A, which suggests two-wheel drive. That means no front differential. But just in case, did you actually mean to type 254A ?

//greg// ....

View my Photos
fastdart360

2009-05-11          162676

i didnt get any manuals with the tractor which is kinda scary, i dont really know nothing about it, just that an elder lady down the road it was her husbands and he pasted away a few months ago and she;s selling everything off. i does have a loader on the front seems to run good , ....

View my Photos
fastdart360

2009-05-11          162677

i really think its a 250 a belarus thats what it says on the serial number.
thanks for helping, me out with this tractor,

Do you know of any ways to decode the serial number im not even sure what year the tractor really is. ....

View my Photos
greg_g
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-05-11          162679

Wish I could help, but the Belarus isn't Chinese - it's Russian. There is however, a Belarus forum here: http://tractorpoint.com/cgi-bin/tractorreview/forum.pl?category=BE&catname=Belarus

//greg// ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login