Go Bottom

Branson tractors

View my Photos
suswhop
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2008-02-07          151148

Suswhop- Idaho I purchased a Branson 4220i this last Oct. 2007. I've used it to remove 80 ft. 2 tree stumps on my property in less than 2 hours with the 8620 backhoe. I've used it to excavate around customers homes. I have been pushing snow around all winter with the back blade and front 72" bucket until there was no place else to put the snow then I put a snowblower on the 3pt. hitch. I've beat on this tractor since the first day. It works great!! I've started this tractor in subzero temps. It starts a little hard when you don't plug in the block heater, but starts on 2nd or third try after letting glow plug engage. I could have easier starting here at 5,200 ft if I had a leaner oil in the engine. I researched primarily on the internet on the specs of all the big names, the Japan made, chinese made, and so on. After I looked and drove the Branson, it handles great, has good quality control for the driver in mind. This tractor out weighed all the big names Kubota, Deere etc. pound for pound at the same horsepower. Mine came with a 4 year warranty, loader, rear blade, frame mount backhoe, 72" snowblower, enclosed soft cab (has windows and doors) w/heater for a mere 33,600. I love this tractor and have great dealer support. I've had no problems so far!!! If your interested I'll give you the dealer I bought from. Satisfied in northern Idaho.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Branson tractors

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2008-02-07          151150

Branson looked like nice machines a few years ago when I was shopping but they didn't offer a hydro transmission at the time. It would be great if you could post some pics. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top

Share This

Member Login