Go Bottom

3 point pto rototillers

View my Photos
Bill
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

1999-04-15          2902

Hi, I just found this web page and this may have been asked before. I'm looking for manufactures of small 3 point pto tillers for a 65HP tractor. I only need to till 18" - 24" wide and around 7" deep. Thanks

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

3 point pto rototillers

View my Photos
Keith Boyd

1999-04-15          2906

When you see the price of tillers rated for a 65hp tractor, you will probably change your mind!! ;) Actually, most roto-tillers in the 24" size you are looking for are probably going to be rated at a lot lower hp than your big tractor. That may be a problem. It sounds like you are trying to do small finish work with a great big ole' tractor! If the price of a roto-tiller rated for your tractor doesn't scare you off, then you might go ahead and get a 5 foot (or so) tiller and remove some tines to get it down to the 24" tilling width you want. Just a thought. Or else, you could take the same money and go buy a 24" Troy-bilt tiller that will probably do the same job just as quick, since you won't have to deal with changing implements/removing tines to till a 24" width. Good luck....Keith ....

3 point pto rototillers

View my Photos
Bill Cooman

1999-04-15          2915

Try this site on for size. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login