Go Bottom

Plot Master

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-10-26          67133

Did anyone watch Realtree Outdoors this morning? They showed a section on food plots and demo'd this planter/tiller combo called the "Plot Master". Anyone ever use one of these or anything like it? By the way, sure was a nice tractor they had pulling it. ;-)

Link:   Plot Master

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Plot Master

View my Photos
Chief
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2003-10-27          67193

I guess the other question I should have asked was.......does it make better sense to use separate impliments to do with the Plot Master does? I have looked at the more traditional farm/ag impliments but nobody I have looked at yet makes a combo impliment such as this. ....

Plot Master

View my Photos
nicholwa
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2003-11-12          68526

I have one of the plotmasters. I have the 4' model (3pt and pull hitch included). It is an outstanding piece of equipment. Will work about an acre/hr behind 500cc atv or 2 acres/hr behind diesel tractor. This is working cutover lanes in timber. Only help is mow the weeds down first or it takes an extra pass. Key is steel tube frame, 18" blades (heavy 800 lbs) and plow behind disk to make it cut and dig in hard ground on one pass. I use it in southern black gumbo and can't tear it up. Highly recommend. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login