Go Bottom

D23F 3pt Hitch

View my Photos
300RUM
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2009-04-11          161928

Hi new to the forums, I have a D23F and was wondering if any one new how to control the tilt cylinder on the 3 pt. hitch. It was originally bypassed because of a broken hydro line. I have put a new line on and can not figure out how to tilt the box blade. Also does any one know the Ford New Holland counter part.

Thank you for your time.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

D23F 3pt Hitch

View my Photos
kwschumm
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2009-04-11          161930

I don't know anything about your shibaura but here's one possibility. On my JD there's a diverter switch that allows the joystick to operate the loader in one position and the rear cylinders in another. Does your machine have a diverter switch? ....

D23F 3pt Hitch

View my Photos
300RUM

2009-04-13          161973

I am sure there is, but everything is in Japanese. I have been messing with it and am getting close. With 3 knobs to turn and 4 buttons to click and 4 different settings it gets a little complicated but I think I will get it. ....

D23F 3pt Hitch

View my Photos
gwhiztink

2009-05-23          162901

Hi! I,ve got a Shibaura P15F and had 3pt lift troubles with it. It was all in the electrics that control the system. So, if your tractor has the electrical control system the problem could be there. I eliminated the factory system and replaced it with 3 simple switches and tilt, raise, lower all works the way it should. Darin over at Stormer Tractors in N.C. was very helpful. Hope this helps you out some. ....

Go Top

Share This

Member Login